A customer relationship management (CRM) application that serves as a bridge between companies and its customers

Good communication is crucial in any kind of relationship, especially between a company and its customers

Did you know that 5 out of 6 Indonesians are dissatisfied with the current customer service solution? Are call centers, emails, and social media really the best solutions that are available right now? Could there be an easier way for a customer to communicate with a company?

Customer satisfaction is key to a successful company, so get to know your customers better!

A company usually only hears from 4% of their dissatisfied customers, leaving them with 96% of unheard complaints that they will never solve. It is also 6 to 7 times more expensive to acquire a new customer than it is to keep a current one. With Bulp Feedback, make sure that you hear all of your customers’ complaints and retain their services!

GROW TOGETHER

Build a cordial and long-lasting relationship with your customers, because their truly voice matters.

The more you pay attention to your customers, the happier they will be. When your customers are happy, then your company will grow too. So only good things will come when you put your customers first.

Customer service is the new marketing!

COPYRIGHT © 2015 PT BINA USAHA LIMA PRIMA. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED